Tomorrow I'll get the results for bidding Window 3, the finalised one. Hope I will get all the modules I want and have a pretty timetable!
Morning prayer meetings! Its really good that I get to pray every morning with the church, just one week before school starts. Only another 2 more days left, Im going to really pray that everything will be fine when I officially start my university life (:
Have been shopping alot lately, have to get ready for start of school. There's also SMU Convocation on this Saturday, and its such a hassle getting formal clothes! Most of them look overly mature, in other words, very auntie. Ahhh. Going for a shopping trip again with Liangyu tmr!
Time passed really fast and its already August. It doesnt feel like my birthday is coming in 4 days' time. Is it normal that as you grow older, your birthday gradually loses its significance? :X
M & L.